Wednesday, January 19, 2011

iUpgraded.

 Popped Wade with my Canopy, how tough is it!?
 Jaxon after slugging his girlfriend.
 G4NG$T4
 CigPerDrag. Squid the Dragon.
 Self-Titled.
 Judd by Jethro.
 The Squid.
 Roasting.
 Chubbycheeks.
 Wiggaz.
 Happy birthday?
 Blood dripping from the fans.
 My fresh Lofurs.
 Picnic.
 Pondering by the Pond.
 Picnap.
 Jethro. Pimpin' the Echo.
 Fiesta.
 My kitty Scarlett.
 Hardcore Lights... MY FIRST iPhone 4 Picture! :)
 A minute segment of the engraved table.
 A picture I took at Gundagai.
 Fuck the world!
 Jethro fucking the world! (Screenshot from video)
 Suncrown.
 Station sTumblr.
 BRTHRS. <3
 La Dispute Sweaters. 
The drive to Canberra is so much better than the drive to Melbourne.
Canberra fucking RULES.
It's so chill.
I wish I was moving there and not Melbourne.
Doug nailed the location to live.
LA DISPUTE GIG RULED!
Wade took a heap of sick photo's I'll post soon.
Still got the Melbourne shows too.
:)
MY LIFE IS HECTIC AT THE MOMENT!
I've been organising so much.
I got a to do list app that's going to help me through these hard times.

No comments: