Friday, November 5, 2010

Dream Chasing.

I dreamt of this epic war in my house/street- There were so many people on my side- in my house all huddled together and shooting enemies- we were under intense fire but I think we came out victorious.
I remember at one stage I was doing a check to see if the coast was clear, and saw movement from behind my mum's car they popped up and I instantly shot them but luckily I had run out of bullets and it was Tess Boyle I think. I remember having this mini-missile launcher that I was shooting within my house at enemies.
Yeah- a very intense dream.

War 

To dream of a war, signifies disorder and chaos in your waking life You are experiencing some internal conflict or emotional struggle which is tearing you up inside. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are either being overly aggressive or that you are not being assertive enough. Perhaps you need to be prepared to put up a fight in some area of your life.


Shooting
To dream that you shoot a person with a gun, denotes your aggressive feelings and hidden anger toward that particular person. If the person you shoot is a stranger, then it indicates that you are rejecting unknown aspects of yourself that you do not understand.
To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun, suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You may be feeling victimized in some situation .


House
To dream that your house is broken into, suggests that you are feeling violated. It may refer to a particular relationship or current situation in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that some unconscious material is attempting to make itself known. There are some aspects of yourself that you have denied.


Bomb  
To see a bomb in your dream, indicates that you are going through a potentially explosive situation in your waking life. The bomb could represent repressed desires and unexpressed emotions that are on the verge of exploding or bursting if not dealt with soon.


Victory  
To dream of victory over something, represents confidence in your abilities. You are seeking motivation in the course that you are taking. Sometimes you need to imagine or visualize success before actually achieving it.


Team 

To dream that you are part of a team, indicates the importance of working together. The dream may be a metaphor that you have your life in order.


Shopping
To dream that you cannot find what you are shopping for, suggests that you are trying to find a solution to some life problem.


-(The final chapter of this dream- I was with Rowand and Sam rushing around centro to find something- Maybe it has something to do with wanting to buy a house together in melbourne soon? I remember I was also distracted by this babe I met the other day, maybe that's a sign that I shouldn't get involved in a relationship or I'll never make it down to Melbourne haha)

3 comments:

lucylu. said...

I thought you had a dream blog for this? :)

rowtaylor said...

PLEASE! move to melbourne

Maddie said...

Seems like we might be swapping. I might be moving up there and you might be moving down here.