Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Farmer.

I've always found because of this attitude, I get whatever I desire.
What you put out is what you get back.
Law of attraction or just me being lucky?
I think opportunities are always there for everyone, I just know how to take care and make the most of mine.
I've been so happy and positive lately- I put out over 160 wall posts of things I like about people- and it really fulfils me (at least my ego anyway ;s- but least it's in a positive manner).
http://www.facebook.com/juddlocks/posts/172695329408933
I haven't been able to knock off that thought that I'm not going to be around for long so I should do as much as I can now to make an impact, because after all- what else can you do?
At the same time and contradictingly- I feel rather invincible. Nothing can hurt me, but that's just my over-confindent self talking, but yeah I feel death on my shoulder- but he's saying he's on my side- at least for a while. This might be a good time to jump out of a plane... on DMT. Lol jkz. But seriously :| haha

No comments: