Monday, August 10, 2009

Love is a mental ilness

But so adorable. I love this video. This video should be the anthem of what love is.

Speaking of Love...
Madison got back from QLD finally after two and a half long weeks.
On friday had my 4th Ouija Board session.
Slept with Ash.
Saturday cuddled the tits off Madi.
Went to Beechworth, filled in for Bonnie, Deadweight, sang "brothers in arms" cover and "vultures".
Went to Wes's afterwards, dropped Mr Ashley home.
On sunday, Radison and I took a drive out into the meadows and i sang her the song i wrote her ;) haha
Should i post the lyrics?
I wanna record it soon, that'd be cool.
But yeh... it was romantic/corny as hell :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

M∆DISON† said...

Why is there not an 'I love you' button!?!?!

Hehehhe, I loved it and please post the lyrics hahha.
AND HURRY UP AND RECORD :D I WANTS EVERYONE TO HEAR HOW AMAZING YOU ARE.

I love you Juddly.