Thursday, May 6, 2010

Deathly Aura.

Last night I had a very detailed realistically unrealistic dream.
I was at home and Edwina and Ally were out the back with me playing with our rabbits... but Ally was only like 3 years old.
She then started crying and said I was going to die.
I rushed inside asking if I was still going to die and she said possibly soon and she could see my aura and it had changed a really strong deep purple*. Weird. She said as I rushed to avoid my fate that it may not be until December**.
It went on later and it was just me driving around and I drove past the North Albury Fire station and a kid had stacked on his bike so I stopped to help him. (In real life the other day I was driving down this same road and this old guy tried running in front of my car and tripped on the gutter and ate shit... Madison saw it too... it was as sad as it was funny, he seemed quite the crazy old man).
I pulled in opposite Luke Fletchers house and ran to help the kid, turns out I was only in my undies and war-is-over singlet which was slightly awkward***.
We (guys from the year below me at my school and Jaxon/Rhys) climbing into the fire station which was hugely overgrown with tree's... it was here I had super-intensified abilities, like climbing, being feather light and jumping/gliding/propulsing and running really fast**** from a bull that chased me*****.
Oh and somewhere in there I ran into Sam and Ashlea, they were both working... but they're both overseas at the moment.
Anyone want to dream dictionary that for me? I doubt it... I'll have a crack now...


*To see an aura around you or someone else, suggests that some important information is being relayed to you in the dream and you need to pay close attention to the message. You need to draw on this energy for strength.

- Couldn't find anything related to being told I was going to die or a deathly aura.

**To dream of the month of December, signifies increased wealth, but loss of friends.

- Maybe wealth related to happiness in afterlife? And lack of friends in afterlife? haha.

***To dream that you are in your underwear, signifies a situation that has created a loss of respect for you. Alternatively, it symbolizes some aspect of yourself that is private. If you feel ashamed of being seen in your underwear, then it indicates your hesitance in revealing your true feelings, attitudes, and other hidden habits/ideas. If you are not bothered by being in your underwear, then it suggests that you are ready to reveal or expose something that was previously hidden.

****To dream that you are a superhero (superpowers in my case), indicates your above-average talents, ideas, and abilities you may not realized you possessed.

- No I think I realise I have a fair few above average abilities haha, maybe I just need to get back into trampolining? Wouldn't mind it.



*****To see a bull in your dream, symbolizes stubbornness, strong will, strength, and power. The dream may be telling you that it is time to take a stand and be more assertive. Alternatively, the bull indicates a rich, prosperous, and  abundant life. Consider also the metaphor, "being bull-headed". Maybe you need to show a little compromise in a situation. Or it could be a pun on something that is "bull", as in crap or worthless. 
Bulls are also symbolic of repressed sexual energies, fertility and virility. To see an untamed, raging bull represents that your passions may be out of control. The bull may also represent a person in your life who is born under the Taurus sign.


Lol My mum just told me I fell asleep reading and all my lights were on, don't remember that.

No comments: