Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Agenda-less.

Ok... So basically I was battling on behalf of the pro-weed agenda... only to spark thought really.
Point is... I do believe cannabis may trigger schizophrenia- but it still has to be within you to be triggered.
Other drugs also trigger it though.

I hope I made you realise how easily statistics can be melded to suit any agenda.
There's always two sides to a story- I'm placing myself on the fence.

I don't encourage smoking weed/doing drugs unless you truely know yourself, are prepared and knowledgable... preferably doing it for an experiment and not an escape.
Know your family history, and traits- if you have an addictive personality, avoid falling into the trap.

Like I have written on my desk... "where is this daily activity taking you?"

No comments: