Thursday, October 21, 2010

Miserable at best.

I don't even know what to do anymore.
Fuck. Prepare for emo blogs. :s
GSA central.
Im just lost. So many emotions are attacking me.
I just don't get it :(
Fuck fuck fuck.
I'm left with the question- should I read my book on overcoming hard times and grief first or relationship rescue.
Ah. I don't have a relationship to rescue :(
I just have all the dumb photos and videos and memories that make me want to die.
Thursday really was the day I said goodbye to my two favourite girls in the world.
Fuck. K being emo is one thing I hate doing/seeing- this blog is just a vent,
I promise to be on my happy behavior when I wake up tomorrow.
Fuck. Jeremy I don't know whether to thankyou for getting me in mayday or not- I can't stop listening and being sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha you fucked up a good relationship with an awesome chick.
Well done.

juddLOCKS said...

Dude, you know nothing!

ely said...

hugs.