Saturday, April 17, 2010

"YOU think you are the TUBE!"

For those who don't follow The Boobs, this guy is a fucking legend and a half:

Then it shows me he has a video ragging on Youtube!
I love it! Just like that time I got a facebook to rag on facebook.
Just what I wanted to hear! Someone getting fucking pissed off with youtube and all their bullshit!
I have a few more complaints about YouTube.
IT USED TO BE ABOUT THE PEOPLE!
Now you get bombarded with 12 second advertisements before your video even fucking loads...
Then they punch you in the face with another advertisement that pops up right on the video you just laid down to watch, half the time you cant even fucking find the 'x' to close the piece of shit.
Then they decide it would be a swell idea if they put a 10 minute limit on ALL video's being uploaded.
Youtube! WHAT THE FUCK!
You saying I have to split my 10minute3 second video into pt 1 pt 2!
How about I just go split my fucking head over my computer desk in frustration!
So no... no matter if its a 100 minute video the size of 2mb I can't upload it.
Fuck this... I'm going to vimeo? 

2 comments:

allystuart said...

link mee. to his blog plz.

maddi b said...

these videos have fucking made my day hahah im loving this kid i just watched one where he goes "its just too much at once, anyway, cut my hair, comment on that shit"
hahahhaha