Friday, November 6, 2009

Lose that muffin top in just 3 days!

(Edits made 7th Nov)
So I feel like shit.
I get fevers, then goosebumps.
Headaches, neck aches, and I'm dizzy.
My throat hurts, mouth tastes bad even after cleaning teeth and mouth wash.
Lip is swollen and eating my lip bar, not to mention dry as a desert.
When I stand up I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
Glands are the size of apples. (Glandular fever )
Nose is blocked and dry. (Turns out to be some nasty nasal infection)
I think I've actually lost like 5 Kg's. (spot on! Refer to pic)
You know what I've eaten in the past 60 hours? (Now 92 hours and I've barely doubled that, not that I'm digesting it well.)
3 Cyclone icy poles.
1 banana paddle pop.
1/2 a piece of spaghetti on toast.
1 Milo milkshake.
I'm not lying one bit. Tra will back me up haha.
But no wonder i've got no energy.
Oh and the red spots all over my hands still hasn't been diagnosed.
Damn I wish I hadn't of had those late nights :(
Ok. I'm sorry to put you guys through all that.
Bitch about life session closed.

5 comments:

allystuart said...

ooh i want that diet.. ..

lucylu. said...

Ha, nice title. :)

Megan Yonson said...

omgg judd your not jumping on the blog food diary as well are you. probs the most boring things to read! ha ha

juddLOCKS said...

haha no im not! haha OATH THEY ARE! like wtf! sophie/emma/ally umm who else now?
haha i was half baggin em out

Megan Yonson said...

ha ha i dunno like the world, everyones stupid facebook status "detoxing tomorrow" everyone around me is turning weird! ha ha ha ha ilyyy