Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Holidead.

Holidays are over and a majority of my friends are back at school which is quite saddening as my 24/7 party mode has now died, but it's also beneficial because now I can start getting some stuff done.
These holidays were amazing, last school holiday ever for me. Thanks friends for making my holiday :)
Especially Jaxon, who became my brother these holidays.
Now life.
I'm not going to university or anything this year.
I'm just having a year to do what I want to do.
I want to try hard to get somewhere in music this year.
I will also jump on any dramatic art options I see or am given.
I also should start thinking, just incase, of any backup plans with what I want to do in life to make money.
How I hate money.
This life would be heaven if everything was free.
Bring on the Venus Project.

No comments: