Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wats ya numba

So today my sister had her Swimming/Diving Carnival for Zone Schools.
I wake up with a text from a girl named Marnie saying:
"hey lol!guess what ? The guys in my year are trying to chat up your sister lol ! Haha"
Also one from Brodyn:
"Hey man its Bro. Im jus at da swimming 2day nd some kids from my skool r chatting up ur sis so I gave them ur number instead of hers lol. Hav fun."


That's when the texts started flooding in.

0438966999: Hey babe. Your looking pretty hot today.  < Smooth stuff, but people are generally creeped out by stalkers.
0488713425: Hey wats up? < Seriously? Oh yeah not much just at the swim carnival you twat! So you are?
0488230595: *Calls* r u the chic from the poo who did the divini? *Calls x 3* < I think I'm in love with this smart young lad! Oh he'll be the best husband! A Lawyer hopefully! Yes, I did a poo in the divini.
0428337214: Hey whats up
0428337214: Oh by the way its peter whyte   < Oh Peter!! For a second there I thought you were just some creepy stalker I didn't know! To think you wasted 25c to tell me your name, as if that was your golden ticket.
0427293482: Hey how u doing
0427293482: Did you win any races 2 day
0427293482: Hey how u doing did win any races 2  day
0427293482: Have u got a bf  
0427293482: I love you, and I want to be with you forever. < Ok so the last one was just me haha but seriously! Guys! Is this how you get the chicks! Fuck me! I always wondered how I got such amazing girls, now I know it's because I'm not a total fuckjob like the rest of the pussy hunters. Oh and for the record YES, she did win all of her races and the diving and YES she has a boyfriend.

As for advice for women... play a little hard to get! I mean... ignore his texts and he'll just keep coming back for more!

It gets better however, the Mastermind himself, Brodyn sends me a text later...
"Haha thanx. Yer I thought ud like that idea. One of my many brilliant idea's lol.
So anyway might I hav ur sis's no. ? Lol" < Haha I've got to hand it to this kid. Last swim meet in wang he got with a 12 year old haha she did look about 19 but!

2 comments:

ceri92 said...

HAHAHAHAHA!
thanks for the top juddles!

ceri92 said...

HAHAHAHAHA!
thanks for the top juddles!