Monday, March 8, 2010

Riversidemotherfucker!

"bada bu bu bu bidi bu bu bu bodu bu bu DO DO DO"
Weekend part II:
Saturday I had to wake up at 7am to go to work, I had a heap of people over that friday night as I explained in "Baps" post, so I didn't get to sleep until 4 something.
When I got back everyone was still asleep, I ended up dropping Maddi Mac and Abbey up the road to be picked up and had to go get Ruby from Ash's as he had to go somewhere.
Ruby didn't stay for long and then Sam took her home on his way back to Yarra.
Jaxon, Spencer and I spent a very lazy day together.
Well not really as I slept until 6pm.
That night we went over to Doug's, then later went out to Roi.
I had to drop Jaxon home as he wasn't 18 and was being to pussy to try anything haha and then I picked up Sam Ham from Dean St and we went got some food, then Ally, Ashlea etc called asking if I could pick them all up and take to Roi. So we got Sam's car and jammed everyone in.
It was so good hanging out with Ally and Ashlea, it was just like old times... the good ones haha, oh and Mark and Stella Stefan, Rhys and MaddiMac rocked up and made me not hate Roi.
The night ended in an incident with Rhys and Aaron which I'm not going into, and then I dropped everyone home.
(There's a heap more photo's in my tagged pics on FB.)

No comments: