Sunday, January 3, 2010

No time to write.

My house has been going off more than Playboy Mansion lately.
Not that I've ever been to Playboy Mansion, but If it were like house bunny then yes.
Stefan just said he'd be my playmate.
I'm going to dress him in bunny ears.
Point of this blog...
I've been too busy to sit down and blog.
I have however written down a list of things/issues/poems/quotes/songs I want to blog about,
so expect a bucket load of blogs soon.
Hopefully you will like them.

Oh and guys... I've had enough of the vegetarian argument and little remarks.
Just get over it anonymous creepers.
I love you all however, thankyou for reading my blogs.
I love that people actually take time out of their life to listen to what I have to say,
I hope I can repay you in someway or other.
Good Mornight. X