Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Running with a thought.

I think almost every poem (even blog/song) i've ever written consists of me just typing some random first line down, with no intensions of it being a poem, no idea's of where I'm going... and then within two minutes i've written something that would never have been written otherwise... its kind of cool, its like pulling art from inside you, from the depths of your imagination and mind.
I think it's sort of beautiful and i think that's because it's original, I don't even know what it's going to become.
Originality and creativity are hard to find these days.
People always search for sources and idea's to be try and come up with something original...
I'm guilty of it, and I doubt you can deny that either.
It doesn't really make sense.
Albert Einstein once said The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Creativity maybe but not originality.
We're all original.
No one is exactly the same, even identical twins share different experiences.
But we've all turned into sheep whether you want to accept that or not.


Where better to search for originality than within yourself?




EDIT: Ironically enough when I went to advertise this blog on facebook the captcha I filled out was:


No comments: