Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Turned some tables.

Tonight driving down dean street in a super hype mode... saw a bunch a guys and was like
"fucking emo's!" and they like death pointed me so I slammed into a park, slammed the door and started pacing towards them yelling "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?"
Right about here is where my impulsive behavior suddenly tapped me on the shoulder to tell me I wasn't dreaming.
Fuck. Lol.
But the best thing was... they were actually scared of me, some little faggot in skinny jeans.
Confidence is intimidating.
So ended up strolling up to them had a nice and awkward conversation... there were 7 of them, and only 1 talked, the rest I guessed were plain confused with what just happened.
I was. Walked back to my car, almost felt embarrassed but fuck it.
YOU APPARENTLY ONLY LIVE ONCE!

No comments: